Gifts and Grants made by the Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust.
The mission of the Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust is to assist young people to become exemplary adults through education, health, recreation and character development.
Since 2002, the Crowther Trust has been providing scholarships for deserving young people and making gifts and grants to other not-for-profit organizations with similar missions.
- Nyack High School Annual Scholarships : “The Birchwood Award”
- Rockland Symphony Association: Annual “Young People’s Concert”
- Rockland Conservatory of Music : Annual “Red Bandanna Scholarship”
- MusicWorks: Music enrichment at Nyack High School
- Walden Chamber Players: Music enrichment at Nyack High School
- Nyack Hospital
- Nyack Public Library
- Rockland Community Foundation Annual Scholarship
- Fresh Air Fund of New York
- Association to Benefit Children: Enrichment program for underserved children in New York City.
- Children of Bellevue: Bellevue Hospital, New York
- Cristo Rey NY High School: School and work internship program for under-served, NY inner-city youth.
- Little Sisters of the Assumption (LSA): Family health services
- Bonnie Brae School for Boys: Residential school for at-risk boys in New Jersey
- Institute for Educational Achievement: School for autistic children in New Jersey.
- 9/11 Tribute Center Teachers’ Awards: 9/11 Families Association
- 9/11 Civic Education Program: WTC United Families Group
- March of Dimes
- Boys’ Towns of Italy
- Just One Soccer League: Inner city youth program, Newark, NJ
- W.I.S.E. Services: specialized, high school educational enrichment program
- Partnership for Student Advancement, Inc.
- SOS4 Education: Hurricane Katrina relief for schools
- American Red Cross: Katrina relief
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- The Smile Train
- Colleges and Universities of the Anglican Council (CUAC) International Leadership Training
- Winslow Therapeutic Riding Center, Warwick, NY
- C.O.R.S.E.: Therapeutic riding for mentally/physically handicapped children, MA
- Generation Excel: Activities and counseling for at-risk, inner city adolescents, MA
- MetroLacrosse: Inner city athletic and character development, Boston, MA
- Boston College’s Welles Remy Crowther Service Award: Recipient directed grants
- Boston College Fund
- Wheaton College Fund
- Fundhamer/Cebes Scholarship Fund
- Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA: Becket, MA
- Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks (The Wild Center), Tupper Lake, NY